The actual sales price was $2,200,000 since the Buyers paid the commission and transfer tax. Our Sellers SOLD their home for $205,000 OVER the asking price!
Spectacular down to the studs remodel of a mid-century modern home in the Castro! This mostly new 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home was redone between 2012-2013 by Dawson & Clinton and features all new electrical, plumbing, heating, roof and hardwood floors. The main level has an open floor-plan with an oversized living, dining and kitchen area. The gourmet chef’s kitchen features marble counters, custom cabinets with abundant storage and high-end stainless appliances. Down the hall is a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet and an en-suite bath. In addition, there is a family room with a wet bar, 1/2 bath and french doors to a sunny deck with views to the garden. The lower level has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and direct access to the large patio and pretty flowering garden. One of the bedroom’s has a collapsable door which allows for a flexible floor-plan. The Sellers currently use this room as a home office. Laundry, 2 car parking and storage finish this beautiful home. Why own a car when you are near the Castro’s many shops and restaurants and also have easy access to public transportation, company tech shuttles and the 101/280 highways.
- Down to the studs remodeled home with 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and 2 car parking
- Open living/dining area with a large gourmet chef’s kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with a walk-in closet and a beautiful en-suite bathroom
- Family room with a wet bar and direct access to the sunny west facing deck
- Flexible floor-plan on the lower level with either 2 bedrooms or 1 bedroom and an office
- New walls, windows, floors, furnace, hot water heater, fixtures and appliances
- Super convenient location near the Castro’s cafes/restaurants and the MUNI bus/tram
- Walkscore 97, Walker’s Paradise
|Address:||44 Diamond Street|
|Lot Square Feet:||3062|